Here is the new and up-to-date version of the Install FileNet P8 series, replacing the old one (5.2). What is mainly new, compare to CPIT 5.2:
- Tivoli Directory Server 6.3 FP24
- GSKit 18.104.22.168
- FileNet Content Platform Engine 5.2.1
- WebSphere Application Server 8.5.5
- IBM Content Navigator 2.0.3
- Installation Manager 1.6.2
- There are now two WAS nodes, one for FileNet and one for ICN
- IBM DB2 9.7 Fix Pack 8/li>
Last version was Install FileNet P8. This post is intended to help you to use the CPIT installer to install a fully functional FileNet P8 on a single server. We will see what you need to run and how to proceed. As nice as it sounds, errors are frequent so we will try to isolate all errors and see how to fix them.
This is weird, but most of the errors from the CPIT 5.1 are still present in the version 5.2.1… The only one actually fixed is the creation of the setDB2port which is not needed anymore.