The more I write on this blog, the more difficult it gets to find information. So here is a kind of map of the most useful articles by topic. That should help you navigate within the content.
- Here is all you need to know to install a fully working platform and get started to work
- Want to program with FileNet or optimize your code, read this.
- Test automation integrate to your build for all you Java/FileNet/ICN developments, looks interesting right?
- Migrating to IBM Content Navigator and getting some annoying bugs, perhaps I had them too.
- Want to create nice customization for ICN, why not use this doc to get things done faster
- Struggling with WebSphere or want to automatize some task?
Here is all you need to know to install a fully working platform and get started to work
- Install FileNet P8 (with Composite Platform Installation Tools)
- What to do after a P8 CPIT installation (deprecated with new CPIT)
- Start and stop a FileNet CPIT platform (Including in new CPIT post)
- Create your first Object Store
- How to install IBM CMIS
- Upgrading IBM Content Navigator from 2.0.1 to 2.0.3
- Upgrading IBM Content Navigator from 2.0.3 to 2.0.3 FP 3
- Recover a deleted Object Store on a P8 Platform
- Install Java 7 for WebSphere 8.5
Want to program with FileNet or optimize your code, read this.
- How to connect via EJB to P8 5.2 and WebSphere V8.5
- The importance of the JAAS Stanza name
- The UpdatingBatch performance effect
- Understand the Page Size parameter
- Understand the FileNet property filters
- How to count results from a query
Test automation integrate to your build for all you Java/FileNet/ICN developments, looks interesting right?
- Unit Testing and FileNet
- Unit Test – Using PowerMock with FileNet
- Make EclEmma test coverage work with PowerMock
- Integration Tests on ICN
- Get started with Selenium
- Test your ICN plug-in’s UI with Selenium
- Drag and drop external files with Selenium
- Java 7 enforces bytecode verification
- File Tracker download directory regression
- Workplace XT Entry Template issues when used in ICN
- Workplace XT File Type issue in ICN
- Changing an ICN file type filter name
- Entry Templates inheritance not working
- Custom MIME Type not working
- Repository.retrieveItem(itemPath, callback) not working
- File Tracker throwing an exception when a folder is empty
- Callback function not called in the File Tracker functions
- Feature is not implemented: PreparedStatement.setBinaryStream
Want to create nice customization for ICN, why not use this doc to get things done faster
- Developing with IBM Content Navigator (My Official ICN Documentation)
- Debug your Plug-In (server side – your own services)
- Enable DEBUG logging on the ICN server (server side – ICN services)
- How to access your plug-in’s resources
- Use a Java applet in an ICN plugin
- Drag and Drop a folder in IBM Content Navigator
- Transfer a file to your service
- Understand messaging and logging in ICN
- Push updates from an ICN service to your client with CometD
- Customize the progress message of your plug-in’s service
Struggling with WebSphere or want to automatize some task?
- Websphere console – wsadmin Jython equivalence
- Websphere primary administrative user id does not exist in the registry
- How to change the server’s ports in WebSphere